It’s that time of year! Time to get cozy with a cocktail! This whiskey cocktail is sweetened with maple syrup, lemon and includes a hint of cinnamon (spice is optional). You can multiply the amounts given below by up to four, if you’d like to make a bigger batch for your holiday party.
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) of whiskey of your choice
- 2 to 4 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, optional
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar about two-thirds full with ice. Pour in the bourbon, maple syrup, lemon juice, and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Securely fasten the lid and shake well.
- Pour fresh ice into your cocktail glass and strain the whiskey mixture into the glass. Enjoy!